TURQUOISE AND WHITE THREAD LACE DRESS
Huipil is the most common traditional garment worn by indigenous women from central Mexico to Central America. I have admired and worn them for years and in this collection, I have made my own version. Here, I have added feminine details such as the pleated sleeves and the ruffled bottom. Both add movement and volume to the piece. I had bought the turquoise floral cotton in London and had saved it for the right piece.
- Turquoise floral print and vintage white thread lace.
- Loose-fitting tunic.
- Slips on.
- Limited edition of six pieces.
- One size only.
- Comfortably fits those who are between a size XSmall-Large.
- Length 127 cm x 63 cm width.
- 100% cotton.
- Hand wash in cold water.
- Hand made in Madrid, Spain.